Dallas, TX , 03/20/2023 / Folicure Hair Replacement Dallas /
Folicure’s Dallas hair replacement experts explain how to determine if you are a good candidate for non-surgical hair replacement in this short article.
1. You want results right away that are guaranteed.
Unlike surgical hair replacement methods such as hair transplants, there are no health requirements or restrictions on who can receive a hair replacement. Anyone can get a hair replacement regardless of the cause of their hair loss, whether because of aging, an underlying health condition, or side effects of medications.
Furthermore, because hair replacement is non-surgical, there is no risk of your body rejecting it, as with a hair transplant.
2. You don’t want to risk experiencing painful side effects.
Even successful hair transplants have a slew of unintended consequences, which can include:
– Itching, swelling, and bleeding on the scalp.
– Drainage of crust or pus from surgical sites.
– Folliculitis (inflammation of the hair follicles).
– Sensation loss around surgical sites.
– Hair that is noticeably thinner or otherwise does not match the surrounding hair.
– Continued hair loss.
Furthermore, hair transplants have a lengthy recovery period. As with any other surgical procedure involving introducing organic material to a site on the body, there is a chance that your scalp will reject the transplanted tissue, resulting in a failed transplant.
Hair replacement, on the other hand, has no side effects and no failure risk.
For practical hair loss solutions, please call us at (214) 691-5700 for a free consultation.