TOKYO , Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Advanced Analytics Market Size accounted for USD 30.9 Billion in 2021 and is projected to achieve a market size of USD 201.8 Billion by 2030 rising at a CAGR of 23.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Advanced Analytics Market Statistics
- Global advanced analytics market value was USD 30.9 Billion in 2021 and expected to grow at CAGR of 23.3% from 2022 to 2030
- As per a recent research, Netflix approximately saves USD 1 Billion yearly using big data analytics
- North America advanced analytics market revenue gathered over 45% market share in 2021
- Asia-Pacific advanced analytics market growth will record noteworthy CAGR throughout the forecast timeframe from 2022 to 2030
- Based on type, big data analytics segment accounted for around 36% of the overall market share in 2021
- Growing adoption of big data is a popular advanced analytics market trend fueling the industry demand
Advanced Analytics Market Growth Factors
- Increasing adoption of big data
- Rising base of fraudulent activities
- Surging popularity of online shopping
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2722
Advanced Analytics Market Report Coverage:
||Advanced Analytics Market
|Advanced Analytics Market Size 2021
||USD 30.9 Billion
|Advanced Analytics Market Forecast 2030
||USD 201.8 Billion
|Advanced Analytics Market CAGR During 2022 – 2030
|Advanced Analytics Market Analysis Period
||2018 – 2030
|Advanced Analytics Market Base Year
|Advanced Analytics Market Forecast Data
||2022 – 2030
||By Type, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End-Use, And By Geography
|Advanced Analytics Market Regional Scope
||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
|Key Companies Profiled
||Altair Engineering, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), International Business Machines Corporation, KNIME, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, RapidMiner, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., and Trianz.
||Read on GNW: Advanced Analytics Market Size Will Attain USD 201.8
You May Also Like
State would join dozens of others in enacting legislation based on federal government’s landmark whistleblower statute, the False Claims Act
With a deep understanding of the latest tech, Erbo helps businesses flourish in a digital world.
#Automotive #Carbon #Canister #Market #Projected #Hit #USD New York, US, Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a comprehensive research report by Market...
Barrington Research Analyst James C.Goss reiterated an Outperform rating on shares of IMAX Corp IMAX with a Price target of $20.