#Grab #besties #celebrate #international #friendship
Dallas, July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — There’s only one way to celebrate International Friendship Day… BBQ with the best! And of course there is only one place to really celebrate the day! Join us at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit to enjoy our legit. Texas. Grill. Menu items for you and your best friend’s special day! What better way to spend this holiday than with a plate of bone-in pork ribs and our competition-style brisket? Don’t forget to grab our savory southern-style side dishes to complete your meat platter, perfect for you and your BFF!
Give your friends the perfect gift this Saturday, July 30th with Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. Honoring friendships around the world, the Texas-style BBQ brand offers different ways to grill and share it too! Whether you’re dining in-store or celebrating at home with a Big Yellow Box to go, Dickey’s has these smoking options perfect for International Friendship Day:
Share plates and platters with friends (includes two side dishes and one roll):
• Poultry Platter – Marinated chicken breast and turkey.
• Competition Plate – Chest, burned ends of chest.
• Pork Out Platter – Pork Ribs, Pulled Pork, Kielbasa, Roast Pork (available in a two or three meat platter).
Loaded Side Cue Creations:
• Brisket Mac stack
• Buffalo Chicken Mac Stack
• Frito’s Pie Stack
• Chicken Caesar Salad
Big Yellow Pack for your pack:
• XL Pack – Feeds four to six people with 2 pounds of meat, three medium side dishes, and six buns.
• Picnic Pack – Feeds two to four people 1 pound of meat, two medium side dishes, and four buns.
• Wing Pack – Feeds four to six with 24 wings, medium sides of grilled beans, coleslaw, potato salad and six buns. Includes ranch and two sauces of your choice.
“Dickey’s is all about celebrating special moments with family and friends, which makes us the ideal place to celebrate international friendships…