#Reach #heights #Canadian #International #Air
TORONTO, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Canadian International Air Show (CIAS) today officially announced its return to the Toronto waterfront for Labor Day weekend, September 3-5, 2022. This year’s show will feature an exciting line-up of talent, including the popular Canadian Forces Snowbirds, who will soar over Toronto for thrilling aerobatics.
For the past 73 years, CIAS has brought aviation history to life, showcasing modern military jets and vintage warbirds in an action-packed flight display that celebrates the wonder of flight and honors all Air Force veterans.
“Whether you’re an aviation enthusiast or a first-time visitor to the show, there’s something unique for everyone to enjoy,” said Lori Duthie, Executive Director, Canadian International Air Show. “Our team is thrilled to bring the full Canadian International Air Show experience back to the Toronto waterfront to ring in the final days of summer.”
Here’s what you can expect from the 2022 Canadian International Air Show:
- Watch the legendary Canadian Forces Snowbirds perform breathtaking aerobatics.
- Admire the USAF F-35 as it performs maneuvers you never thought possible.
- Enjoy performances by the CF-18 demonstration team.
- Experience the capabilities of the Canadian Forces Skyhawks, Canada’s only military parachute demonstration team.
- Celebrate the retirement of 80-year-old pilot Gord Price as he takes to the skies in the Yak-50 one last time.
- Continue the thrill with same-day admission to the Canadian National Exhibition.
- Enjoy the view from the stage in the exclusive Air Show Zone.
- Snap a selfie with selected artists and crew during the meet and greet.
- Explore exclusive aviation exhibits filled with historical artifacts and cutting-edge technology.
- Enjoy delicious food and treats at the concession stand and gas station.
- Upgrade your tickets to the flight deck and experience the thrill of the Air Show from an exclusive chalet with a full buffet lunch and open bar,…