Dallas, TX , USA, 10/13/2021 / Broden Mickelsen – Federal White Collar Criminal Defense Lawyers /
Federal White Collar Criminal Case Study — Dallas Defense Attorney Mick Mickelsen Discusses His Work on a High Profile Federal Environmental Lab Fraud Case
Mr. Mickelsen was able to obtain not guilty verdicts on all 79 counts in the multi-defendant case.
Mr. Mickelsen has over twenty years of experience as a criminal defense attorney and has represented hundreds of clients, with cases at both state and federal levels. Mr. Mickelsen is a partner at Broden & Mickelsen Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- What is Laboratory Fraud?
- What were the circumstances of this specific lab fraud case?
- How did your client, in this case, find you?
- What was the client-facing, if convicted?
- What defense strategy did you use in this case?
- Did your strategy work? What was the result of the case?