Photomochi studio was founded in 2007 by world-class photographer and cinematographer Christopher C. Lee to redefine the standards of photography and create a brand that would be the touchstone for photography and film worldwide.
With the rave reviews on Google My Business, it is evident that this studio is top of the line.
The team specializes in filmmaking, photography and brand marketing. They are known for bringing out the spirit and beauty of their subjects with their ideals and vision.
Handpicked by their Director of Photography – Christopher C. Lee, the team at Photomochi contains some of the most talented photographers and creative professionals in the business. Within the studio, they encounter numerous opportunities to exhibit their boundless artistry.
Photomochi has spent the thirteen years of their existence (as of 2020) honing their craft, and their works speak volumes of their capabilities.
Photomochi’s Creative Works
Photomochi, with Chris C. Lee at the helm, has worked with a plethora of notable personalities and companies. These include:
• Projects with Google, Dropbox, Microsoft and various other tech companies.
• Photos for Swarovski, renowned producer of astounding crystals for fashion and jewelry.
• Fashion photos for Honey Birdette, the luxury lingerie brand.
• Portraits of some notable individuals which include Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum and Balaji Srinisivan, the former CTO of Coinbase, to name a few.
Photomochi also has shown its prowess in video with many works. These include:
• Assistance to the promotional video for the designer headphone brand “Axent Wear”. This video gained over $3,000,000 in funding for the company and over half a million views on YouTube.
• The viral music video for “Popout”, a hit song by Afficials and Empire Distribution artists, $tupid Young and MB Nel, that garnered over a million views.
• They have also worked with Identity X, a well-known dance group that performed at 2016’s World of Dance competition.
For any in search of creative geniuses, look no further. Chris C. Lee, and his team of photographers, videographers, talents, and editors, are masters of their art and, as such, make every project a masterpiece.
Photomochi is stocked to the brim with versatile photographers and cinematographers. Some of their services include, but are not limited to:
• Portraiture: Photomochi has a staff of seasoned professionals capable of ensuring that portraits are the best they can be.
• Fashion: Experienced fashion photographers are available to make the most of their surroundings and display their subjects in the most flattering light and composition.
• Wedding photography and videography: Photomochi staff are pros at capturing those beautiful moments and rendering them flawlessly on film.
• Interviews: Their state-of-the-art equipment can be relied on to record interviews with the highest quality and fidelity. Audio and video recordings are also available.
• Feature films: Well-trained grips, electrics, production assistants, producers, and camera operators are available, all possessing extensive crew experience.
• Video blogs: Get the best quality videos for YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion.
• Drone video: Gorgeous aerial landscape video shots of cities, mountains, oceans, you name it!
• And many more.
Photomochi Studio has made a wonderful name for itself in the photography and film industry, and continues to impress even the harshest critics. That is not much of a surprise. It is owned and run by Christopher C. Lee (www.chrisclee.com), who has been featured on Forbes, Yahoo!, Business Insider and many other prestigious news media.
The studio can provide all services from the pre-production stage to the principal photography stage to marketing and other promotional services.
Their track record and consumer reviews have made it clear – Photomochi Studio gives you the best of the best.
Name: Christopher C. Lee, CEO
Email: [email protected]
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Social Media Tags:photomochi, christopher c lee, film studio, best photography studio, best film studio, best videography, best cinematography
Release ID: 15614