Garland , TX, USA, 10/25/2019 / Story.KISSPR.com /
Garland, TX — Many homeowners believe that their garden fence is something that will last for a lifetime. Unfortunately, this is rarely the case — even the most high quality modern fences only last for about a decade.
Here are the 7 signs to watch out for:
- The fence has begun to lean — Your fence won’t start to weaken suddenly and the deterioration might not be noticeable at first. However, a clear sign of decline is when the fence begins to lean to one side or the other.
- There are signs of rotting — Rotting tends to be among the first signs that your fence is past the point of repair. No matter what preventative measures are taken, wood is vulnerable to rot, especially during the winter.
- The wood has begun to discolor —Wood that was once beautiful become dull and discolored over time, due to improper preservation or sun exposure.
- Panels are missing from your fence — Missing panels are a clear indication that your fence is in need of replacement: not only are they unsightly, they also pose obvious security issues.
- Clear indications of wear and tear — Daily wear and tear from ordinary factors such as scratching by pets or impact from children’s toys can’t always be prevented, no matter how much time and effort you put into maintaining and repairing your fence.
- The fence no longer fits the aesthetic of your garden — Damage isn’t the only reason you might decide you need to replace your fence. Changing design trends or a recently updated home may cause an old fence to look out of place in its surroundings.
- Repairs have become quite costly —It may seem intuitive that repairing an old fence is cheaper than replacing it entirely, but you’d be surprised how quickly these repair costs can add up.
About Garland-based roofing company R2 Roof Guys
R2 Roof Guys, LLC (formerly known as Richards Roofing) is a family owned and operated company that has been proudly serving as trusted roofers for the Garland, Lavon, Wylie, McKinney, Plano, Frisco and Rowlett areas since 1991. It is their mission to go above and beyond and provide quality control alongside superior customer care.
Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BUrwoXNDKYh6akHWA
Social Media Tags:Common Signs That You Need a New Fence, Garland-based roofing company, R2 Roof Guys
Release ID: 12709