Philadelphia, 06/28/2018 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Knowing that summer is here, car wreck lawyer, Rand Spear, shares tips for Pennsylvania residents who plan to take road trips in the next few months.
#1 Plan Smart
Take some time to plan your trip before you hit the road. Map out the route you will take or use a GPS application, so that you are familiar with the highways and travel conditions like construction or heavy traffic. Allow plenty of time for reaching your destination and identify rest points along the way. Also, be sure to check the weather forecasts for the areas you will be driving through.
#2 Prepare Your Vehicle
Prior to setting off on your road trip, make sure your vehicle is in good shape for the trip. Here are some things to check:
- Tire pressure – Make sure all your tired have the correct amount of air, including your spare.
- Tire tread – Make sure that the tread on your tires isn’t too worn for the trip.
- Windshield wiper blades – Replace wiper blades if necessary.
- Check fluids – Make sure that you have the appropriate levels of coolant, brake fluid, oil, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, and windshield washing fluid.
- Check lights – Make sure that all your lights are working – brake lights, tail lights, and headlights.
- Check air conditioner – Make sure that your air conditioner is up to par, you don’t want to be traveling in the summer without it.
#3 Pack an Emergency Kit
You should always have an emergency kit in your car, especially when embarking on a road trip. The kit should contain the following:
- Cellphone and charger
- First aid kit
- Jumper cables
- Tire gauge
- Duct tape
#4 – Drive Defensively
One of the best and most proactive things you can do to lower your risk of a car accident is to always be a defensive driver. That means that you should:
- Keep your eyes on the road and watch for hazards at all times.
- Never talk or text on your cellphone while driving.
- Never drive drowsy or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Follow all posted traffic signals and signs.
- Use turn signals when changing lanes or turning.
- Do not program GPS systems or radios or eat or drink while driving.
About Philadelphia’s Car Accident Lawyer, Rand Spear
If you or a loved one is injured in a car accident this summer, you need a personal injury attorney to represent your best interests and help you secure the compensation that you deserve. Let car accident attorney, Rand Spear, help you with your case. Contact his office today at 215-985-2424 for your free consultation and case review.
Prior results cannot and do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future case. Recoveries always depend upon the facts and circumstances of each case, the injuries suffered, damages incurred, and the responsibility of those involved. This article is not to be considered advise, only the execution of the contingency agreement with this law firm will constitute an attorney client relationship. The contents of this article are for general information only. If you would like to pursue a claim, please contact an attorney immediately to discuss your specific facts and circumstances regarding your claim. Some cases accepted by this law firm may be referred to or worked on by other lawyers, depending on the area of practice and specifics of a particular case.
Social Media Tags:Philadelphia Car Accident Attorney, Summer Road Trip Safety Tips, Philadelphia’s Car Accident Lawyer Rand Spear
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook