Dallas, 11/16/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Veteran COO Mark Furmanek Set to Facilitate Operational Excellence
Dillon Gage Metals, an international precious metals wholesaler, has announced the appointment of Mark Furmanek to serve as chief operating officer for the organization. His oversight will include systems development and implementation, staff planning and management, and quality control of client satisfaction. His start date is effective November 28th.
“Recruiting talent of Mark Furmanek’s caliber is a big win for our organization,” said Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “Mark is seasoned in all aspects of operations and is geared to drive business innovation and revenue growth. His combined experience in trading and operations make him a perfect fit for Dillon Gage. We feel confident that the benefit will be seen by our customers, as well as our employees.”
Furmanek joins Dillon Gage with a wealth of experience in gaining operational efficiencies and increasing operational capacities. His background includes integrating advanced technologies into corporate infrastructure to differentiate services and improve efficiencies and productivity.
Prior to joining Dillon Gage, Furmanek was an executive vice president and chief operating officer for New Direction IRA, an industry leader in self-directed IRAs. He has also held managerial positions with Scottrade, Inc., where he rose from trader to branch manager.
“I believe this opportunity is going to be a great fit for my experience in driving revenue growth through business innovation,” stated Furmanek. “Dillon Gage already maintains a sound reputation in the precious metals industry for cutting-edge operations, and it’s my goal to advance this directive even further.”
Furmanek graduated with a degree in economics and a minor in finance from Eastern Illinois University.
For more information, please visit www.dillongage.com or call (800) 375-4653.
# # #
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers a real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus on custom business logistics solutions that include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value-added services.
Senior Account Manager
Social Media Tags:Dillon Gage, Mark Furmanek, Gold, Silver, Metals
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook