06/14/2013 (press release: floridadesign) // United Water Restoration Group, Inc.
The mission of the Florida Association of Restoration Specialists is to provide the professional restoration companies in Florida with support around the state by providing a network of restoration specialists, to promote and protect the integrity of the restoration industry, and to advocate for the restoration industry as it relates to laws affecting the restoration industry in Florida and as it relates to standards of the overall restoration industry.
“We are proud to help in the development of the Florida Association of Restoration Specialists” states Zoltan Kurucz, Operation Manager at United Water Restoration Group, Inc. “Being a Charter Member helps solidify our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction – every job, every time”, he adds.
Learn more about Florida Association of Restoration Specialists at www.flars.org.
About United Water Restoration Group, Inc.
United Water Restoration Group, Inc. is a full service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your Water, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold emergencies. We guarantee to dispatch a technician to your property within minutes of receiving your call.
We currently service the following counties: Volusia, Flagler County, Clay, Duval, St. Johns County, Seminole, Orange, Osceola, Brevard County, Palm Beach County, North Miami-Dade, Broward County and South Miami Dade County.
We have 14 years experience in this industry and have helped thousands of home and business owners in restoring their property to pre-loss condition. We are well known in many the communities and work with all insurance companies as well as have friendly business relationships with a multitude of adjusters. We work side by side with them to assure that every step is handled appropriately and within your coverage specifications.
Learn more about United Water Restoration Group, Inc. at www.unitedwaterrestoration.com or call us Toll-Free at 877-855-4145.
FLARS Professional Conduct and Ethics
The following Professional Conduct and Ethics are applicable to all members of the Association:
1. The members shall conduct themselves in a spirit of fairness, justice, and integrity to their customers, suppliers, the insurance industry, the mortgage industry, and to the public in general.
2. No misrepresentation of any kind shall be made to any member of the public, with utmost diligence and regard for the rights of others.
3. All business dealings shall be fair and equitable, and in accordance with the prevailing customs in the community, and must comply fully with all existing laws or regulations relating to the Restoration Industry.
4. Members shall conduct themselves in a way which promotes and enhances the public image of the Restoration Industry, in a way which engenders respect and confidence from all members of the public.
5. Members shall work in harmony with one another, with non-member companies, with their customers & suppliers, with the mortgage industry, and with the insurance industry, so as to foster a cordial and harmonious relationship with those affected by the Restoration Industry, and with the public at large.
6. Members must be competent, both through knowledge and experience, for the work they undertake. They must not endanger the interests of the public, nor their customers, policyholders, the mortgage industry, or the insurance industry, by attempting to handle losses or claims for which they are not qualified.
7. Members shall be cooperative with fellow members and assist one another in every reasonable way within their power or ability.
8. Members shall refrain from improper solicitation.
9. Members shall not disseminate or use any form of agreement, advertising, or any printed matter that is harmful to the image or conduct of the Restoration Industry, and shall comply with any applicable rule and regulations.
10. Members shall not engage in the unauthorized practice of law or public adjusting.
Social Media Tags:United Water Restoration Group, Florida Association of Restoration Specialists, FLARS, charter member, full-service, restoration company
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com