03/27/2013 // US // Camfil Farr USA // Lynne Laake // (press release)
A new publication from Camfil — the world’s leading provider of low-energy clean air filter solutions — highlights how moving to quality air filtration can provide surprising savings. Available free of charge at http://www.camfil.us/EnergySavingsBooklet, Camfil’s Energy Savings Booklet shows that products designed for efficiency and sustainability cut emissions and waste, as well as costs.
Air filters yield savings from $135 per filter annually
Those savings can be significant. While switching from traditional lightbulbs to compact florescent bulbs can save $4.50 in energy costs per bulb each year, switching to a sustainable low-energy air filter can save $135 annually per filter. The use of multiple commercial air filters is the norm in settings including:
• Manufacturing facilities
• Technology companies
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnology businesses
• Educational institutions
The resulting savings can go a long way to driving down costs and freeing up resources for other purposes, no small advantage in today’s economic climate. In comprehensive, easy-to-follow language, Camfil’s booklet walks readers through real-world situations, highlighting facts on achieving significant energy savings just by changing a facility’s filters.
Highlights of the pamphlet include:
• Switching to efficient, low-energy air filters requires no capital investment
• The switch can be performed quickly and easily
• New generation of filters lasts longer while providing superior results
• Maintenance and replacement costs are reduced — as is waste earmarked for landfills
• Air filter customers use less energy, which conserves increasingly scarce natural resources
• Reduces emissions that have been linked to climate change
Camfil Socially Responsibility
Sustainability has long been a top priority for Camfil.
1. Its cutting-edge commercial air solutions have helped customers reduce their HVAC energy consumption by 25 to 50 percent
2. Its broad commitment to research is demonstrated in a worldwide network of state-of-the-art R&D facilities, including a newly opened center in Trosa, Sweden
3. Development of industry-leading tools, such as its sophisticated Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCC) software enables customers to better understand and compare the long-term savings of different air filtration products
Sustainability is on the top of our priority list. Camfil offers tools to maintain high air quality and reduce airborne infections — all while lowering total cost of ownership. Camfil customers go green without ever sacrificing performance.
Sustainability for efficient clean air solutions. Click or Call : 888-599-6620
Url: Camfil Farr USA Air Filters