For quite some time, the staff at Crevier MINI have been overhearing customers ask for news on the brand new 2012 MINI Coupe. Those who are familiar with the MINI Cooper brand already have heard that this brand new model will be joining the MINI Cooper lineup for the first time in 2012 model year, and those who are unfamiliar are already wondering what is so special about the 2012 MINI Coupe.
Due to the high volume of questions, Crevier has decided to confirm some of the top rumors about the newest model to join the world-famous MINI Cooper family. Here are the top five things that consumers should know about the new 2012 MINI Coupe.
1. It’s the most spacious yet powerful two seater that you are going to find on the super-compact car market. The engineers at MINI Cooper made this new sporty two seater with a goal – to get the most space for passengers and cargo as possible without sacrificing acceleration or power. Test drivers are giving rave reviews for the spaciousness of the petite car, and the 2012 MINI Coupe has also been measured to be the fastest-accelerating car that MINI Cooper has ever created. Overall, this makes the car one of the most fun-to-drive creations that you can buy.
2. The 2012 MINI Coupe is meant to be as unique as its drivers. Customization is going to be one of the biggest focuses that you will find with the 2012 MINI Coupe. There are going to be exclusive colors that this car will be available in, special stripes that will decorate the car (if you choose them), a unique John Cooper Works kit option, and custom decal options for the MINI driver who loves to make their car really theirs.
3. The engine that will be included in the 2012 MINI Coupe is going to be one of the most powerful on the dealership lots. Engineers added a state-of-the-art four cylinder engine to the new MINI Coupe model, and it will have one of the best gas units that MINI has in its arsenal. It will come with both manual (standard) and automatic six-speed gearboxes. It will also have a high top speed of 150 miles per hour.
4. The exterior design is going to be a little bit different from the average MINI Cooper. Make no mistake about it, this new two seater MINI is going to still have the same MINI Cooper characteristics that you would expect, but it’s not a re-make. This is a three-box body design with subtle twists and turns that harken back to the old MINI designs of the 1950’s. This will include “island” headlights, hexagonal contours on the grille, chrome and black accents throughout the car’s exteriors, and a beautiful chassis.
5. It’s not only for city slickers. Contrary to popular belief, super-compact cars can be a great choice for those who want to have a great drive on country roads as well. With the spacious seating, the classic MINI Cooper go-kart handling, and the ability to zoom in high speeds, Crevier staff is proud to say that the new 2012 MINI Coupe is a great pick for just about every occasion.
Crevier MINI is also taking the opportunity to have the unveiling of the 2012 MINI Coupe to invite new MINI fans in the area to try out one of the many quality cars in their lot. As one of the most highly rated MINI Cooper dealerships in the Orange County area, Crevier MINI also takes pride in being able to answer any MINI questions that you may have. Consumers interested in purchasing a MINI Cooper of any model or year are encouraged to visit Crevier MINI for all their questions on MINI Coopers.
Crevier MINI in Orange County California
Crever MINI is a Southern California MINI Cooper dealer based in Santa Ana. They have won many awards for their customer service and highest sales for the Western United States. Crevier is your MINI Cooper Dealer for Los Angeles, Irvine, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Balboa, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Corona Del Mar, Coto de Caza, Cypress, Dana Point, Dove Canyon, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, La Habra, La Palma, La Puente, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Monarch Beach, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Placentia, Portola Hills, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Seal Beach, Stanton, Trabuco Canyon, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster and Yorba Linda.
If you have any MINI Coupe questions, please contact Wafaa Hamood at (877) 231-8279 and she will direct you to the best Crevier MINI Representative available.
Social Media Tags:MINI Coupe, MINI Cooper Dealer, Crevier MINI
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distrubution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com