09/22/2010 // Dallas, TX, USA // SEO for Lawyers // Lawyer SEO Marketing
Throughout 2010, social media marketing for law firms has become increasingly popular among the legal community. The number of lawyers using popular networking sites link Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn is at an all time high. Lawyer SEO Marketing believes that social media marketing for lawyers will continue to replace traditional means of advertising and become a key component of internet marketing.
Here are some predictions on what lawyers can expect from social media marketing for the remainder of 2010 and into 2011:
• Google Places and local search will replace yellow page listings.
• The majority of both solo attorneys and multi-lawyer law firms will have a presence on one or more social media sites.
• Documented guidelines for social media marketing and advertising rules established by the American Bar Association.
• An increase in social media policies for law firm employees created by individual companies.
• YouTube Videos and Vlogging (video blogging) will become common website content.
• Law firms will increasingly optimize their websites for smartphones functionality.
The legal marketing team at Lawyer SEO is home to cutting edge social media marketing strategists. If your law firm has not started internet marketing like Google Pay Per Click Ads, search engine optimization (SEO), or social media marketing activities don’t feel like it’s too late to start. Let Lawyer SEO Marketing help catch your law firm up to speed and propel you into 2011 with a strong online presence.
To learn more about Social Media Marketing for lawyers and receive a complimentary consultation call 214-986-0994 now.