08/12/2010 // Dallas, TX, USA // Lawyer SEO Marketing // Lawyer SEO Marketing
August 12th, 2010 – Dallas, TX – (WiredPRNews.com) Law Firms leveraging the power of internet marketing and social media will love the benefits of Facebook Ads. Below Lawyer SEO Marketing gives the top five reasons law firms should advertise on Facebook.
1) Controlled Budget – With Facebook Ads law firms can bid on keywords using a pay per click (CPC) or pay per impression (CPM) model and set stop limits for when their specified budget has been reached.
2) Direct Target Marketing – Lawyers can select the specific demographics like age, sex, location, education, place of employments or interests of the users that will see impressions of their Facebook Ad.
3) Analytics – After setting up a Facebook Ad campaign the administrator will have access to in depth reporting functions including impression and click, demographic and profile as well as conversion metrics.
4) Social Atmosphere – Facebook Ads allow users to opt in and engage with the company. Viewers of the ads are likely to share the information with their network of social connections if they find that it is interesting or adds value.
5) Flexibility – Law Firms can customize their Facebook Ad with images and text, then decide if they want the traffic driven to a Facebook Fan page, the law firm website or even a unique landing page.
Lawyer SEO Marketing is at the forefront of internet marketing practices for law firms. Their team prides themselves on staying up with the latest trends for exposing law firms online. To learn more about Lawyer SEO Marketing’s Facebook Ad services and other offerings like legal blogs, website search engine optimization (SEO), Google PPC and managed social media call 877-475-1736 today or visit www.Lawyer-SEO-Marketing.com.