Internet marketing aimlessly done through social media will lead to NO results, says SEO for lawyers agency.
Smart lawyers, solo attorneys and large law firms who want to leverage internet marketing and social media to make their legal practice an authority on the internet need to read a recent article from Matt Cutts on Social Media Links in Google.
For legal firms to be an authority on the web they cannot afford to ignore social media as it is a component of search engine optimization (SEO).
For effective search marketing the following factors need to be included:
• Search engine ranking of your website
• Creating awareness using a blog to increase traffic – the more web users that come to your website the higher the rankings will increase
• Blog and legal writing using key search terms to assist with social rankings
• Relationship building with your customers and business prospects using press release distribution
• Educating the web surfers by creating informational articles about your products and services
To create a social circle consider using:
• Social network sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• To increase conversion, add YouTube to the mix – you can increase brand awareness by adding simple videos of your products and services
In all the above mediums of social marketing, one thing that rules and promises you and your social media marketing a success is the content. Well written, original and catchy marketing content is liked, read and shared among the web users. Not only will your customers, website visitors, friends and followers talk about your content but they will also share it with others and give it a favorable vote.
Need more tips on SEO for lawyers and how to leverage your internet marketing using social media? Please call Lawyer SEO Marketing Company at: 214-986-0994.