As one of the oldest and most respected names in the business, ASH Automated Packaging based in Dallas, Texas has worked hard for the impressive resume they present.
As a leading equipment and consumable solutions provider, ASH Automated Packaging is a well-established bilingual family business that began in 1981. Since that time, ASH has excelled in their shrink equipment, films, repair and parts services.
For 28 years, ASH has become a major force in the North Texas Market for equipment and consumable solutions with their stellar customer service and fast response.
Although these achievements can be seen in the list of high profile customers they have, here are 10 things you may not know about ASH Automated Packaging:
1. 2008 Number one Independent Shanklin Distributor in the US Market for Equipment and Parts Sales.
2. Cryovac’s fastest growing distributor in the Southwest Region.
3. Sealed Air’s Model distributor for commitment, creativity, vision, organization, technical ability, dedication and growth.
4. Southwest Regional Service Center Status for Shanklin Equipment and Cryovac Films.
5. Shanklin Factory Trained Mobile Tech Service Team.
6. Recently moved from a 17,300 SF location to 29,000 SF
7. Expanded sales and service to other major market areas in Texas
8. 6,400 SF Expanded Showroom Stocked with Shanklin Automatic Shrink wrappers and other Leading Edge Equipment.
9. Expanded Rental Fleet to include Automatic and Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrappers, Carton Sealers, Pallet Wrappers and Strapping Equipment.
10. Over 871 Pallet Position Warehouse with 38% dedicated to Cryovac Shrink Film inventory.
To find out more about ASH Automated packaging visit: http://www.ashpackaging.com or call the Dallas commercial packaging company at 214-353-9060.