06/28/2011 // Highlands Ranch, CO, USA // chellefrancis // Michelle Francis
The Great Online is offering a free social media marketing webinar on Thursday, July 7 at 11:00 a.m. mountain time. Many companies are aware that social media is a crucial part of any marketing plan, but it is just as important to know how to implement a successful campaign.
“Search engine results are becoming ever more influenced by social media as consumers start to search inside social platforms, so it’s critical to get as much optimized content about your company in those platforms as possible,” said The Great Online’s founder and president Jim Mueller.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
1. What is Social Marketing?
2. Why Market Using Social Media?
3. How to do it well: Best Practices for Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses
4. Managing your Activity and Time
The Great Online offers a “Social Media Drip” package which follows a five-step program to launch an ongoing social media marketing campaign:
• Setup and optimize Facebook business page and Twitter profile
• Create “vanity” website addresses for more memorable identification (i.e. www.facebook.com/thegreatonline and www.twitter.com/thegreatonline)
• Provide customized Facebook and Twitter pages that match the company’s online brand
• Create, distribute, and manage engaging, consistent content that builds the company’s follower base
• Analyze users’ engagement on each medium to identify what is and isn’t working
To sign up for the free social media marketing webinar, visit http://www.thegreatonline.com/free-webinar-social-media-made-easy-/. To learn more about The Great Online’s Social Media Drip package, call 888-360-4535 or visit www.thegreatonline.com.
About The Great Online
Since 2008, The Great Online, formerly ReignNet, has been helping businesses “get found” online. The Great Online provides online marketing packages designed to help businesses dramatically increase their lead generation, build credibility through better online content and improve online visibility to reach a larger base of potential customers. An “online marketing concierge,” The Great Online makes it affordable for businesses to outsource their online marketing services including search engine optimization, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, pay-per-click advertising, online directory management, website development, and public relations. Learn more by calling 888-360-4535 or visiting www.thegreatonline.com.
Social Media Tags:social media marketing, The Great Online, free webinar, Free Social Media Marketing Webinar
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distrubution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com